Monday, May 16, 2011

Scrambled Monday

It's 9:30. I have yet to do anything productive this morning. But I guess that depends on how one defines "productive". Because I have eaten breakfast, read blogs, commented on a few, read email, looked at my week, decided it shouldn't already be Monday again, and now I am writing my own post.

My own scrambled thoughts that are somehow supposed to form a coherent whole.

This Monday marks the second to last Monday of the school year. I am thrilled and beyond excited, but not at this very moment. At this very moment, I feel sick, and a whole week just sounds like too much.

So I am trying not to think of it as a week. Right now all that I need to do is write this. Because I feel scrambled and out-of-sorts, and I'm hoping that by writing it down, I will become a little more grounded, and a little more prepared for my tutor's arrival.

I made muffins this weekend. I adore muffins. Muffins have the ability to make it all seem okay. I love muffins.

Yes, so, I love muffins, and I made a bunch to give to my teachers for the end of school. Along with a pack of cards that I made, just simple ones with a photograph on the front and blank inside.

I am trying to figure out how to sell these cards of mine. I've made some money off my parents, but that doesn't really count. I had them in a coffee shop for a while, where I sold several, but the owner was impossible to track down. I think it's just a matter of going into the stores and asking. Because the worst that can happen is they say no, right?

I need to finish writing the cards for my teachers, and then I am going to attempt to do some homework. Which really needs to be done, but I'm not sure how "productive" I'm going to be.

No comments: