Friday, September 21, 2012

people

People are important.

Relationships are important.

I think this is pretty obvious.

Sometimes I forget this though.

I like to imagine how much easier it would be to go through this world as my own little community. Of one.

But then I connect with people in a way that just goes so far beyond what I expect.

These people that I somehow have the pleasure of knowing are amazing.

They get me.

It's also important to note here that a relationship through the interwebs, as the result of technology, is just as real as anyone I may have met in person.

That is all, for tonight.

People are amazing. Keep at it. It is worth it.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love hearing how people have impacted your life. I am so excited to see what God is going to do in your life this year. <3

Anonymous said...

Sweet hopeful song yet sung with such sadness. I too am always amazed at how much love there is around me when I choose to open up to those around me.
Mon