Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas?!

I guess I shouldn't be so surprised that the Christmas season is upon us once again. I am usually the one pushing for the tree to go up, and waiting with baited breath for presents to start appearing. This year, I don't know. I just feel like it has crept up on me really fast. I don't know where the year has gone.

I started school really late, because the whole tutor situation took so long to work out. So maybe half-way through January I'll start singing Christmas carols.

I am just going to take it small little steps at a time, and not, you know, attack everyone with tinsel. (Isn't that a great image?)

We had a good Thanksgiving, although not as quiet as I was envisioning. But isn't that how it always turns out. We had several people over on the weekend, although the actual day was just the three of us. And I had lots of time to eat food AND give thanks. yay.

Do you put up your Christmas tree now, or later, right before Christmas? Or do you celebrate a different holiday?

No comments: