Monday, August 1, 2011

dot dot dot

I think I killed my Next button. It's very sad, and also? How did I manage to kill it?

(You haven't met the magical Next button? You should. It's in Google Reader. And to get more info than that, you'll have to Google it.)

***

 I'm all over the place today.

***

We got back from another trip a few days ago. I don't even remember when it was. Third trip this summer. They're starting to blur, slightly.

This time, I was looking at colleges. Yep, one of those big, important, life-altering decisions. I'm trying hard not to think about it like that.

Baby steps.

***

The house is quiet. Very quiet. And cool. But also, it's very quiet. Which in many ways I love. But the past few days have been full of driving and meeting new people and talking about the future. So it's a bit of a shock, for it to be quiet.

***

Pandora is keeping me company. I love Pandora.

***

I had crepes for lunch. Blueberries in one, feta cheese and olives in another. One plain, just to break it up. A scoop of ice cream in the last one to top it off.

(Don't worry, they were small crepes.)

***

It's August. Obvious, I know. But it's still worth mentioning. Because August means the start of school. My senior year.

***

It's supposed to be 100* today. I'm not even going to comment on that.

***

I'm making my way through my lists. The ones that remind me about websites I want to look at, songs I fell in love with when I heard them on the radio, people I need to email, those things. The little things that fall out of my head so easily if I don't write them down.

***

Last night in bed I had two post ideas in mind. But they did that irritating thing where they disappear by the next morning. I missed my blog, though, so here I am.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

pandora = LOVE

I get all kinds of ideas when my head hits the pillow, I either jot them down on the notebook I keep by the bed just for this reason, or shoot myself a quick email from my phone.

I never experienced th e going to look at schools thing. Would love to read your thoughts on that.