Friday, February 15, 2013

here

I know I haven't been around much.

There are a lot of reasons for this. Not all bad. Not all good. 

Mostly just a lot of what Michelle likes to call unbloggable.

I know that’s irritating and vague, but that’s how it works.

Sometimes, right-now-times, I need my life to just be mine, away from the vast interwebs. The vast interwebs that I love dearly.

I am here. Shoot me an email.

Drop me a non-spamy comment.

I’m not sure how much I’ll be around here, at least for a while.

But I’m still here.

I’m still good.

I’m still living life. 

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hi Tela!
I just found your blog recently,and I've been reading
your old posts and stuff, and I think you are an amazing
writer and photographer!
I greatly admire you. I'm 13 and I love photography and
writing like you do.
I hope that someday I will be able to write as well as you do!
Thank you so much for your blog!

P.S. sorry if spaced my sentences wierd
I thought the words would get cut off.

Love, Beth