Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Days in No Particular Order

Last night I had all these amazing ideas coming through my head. They weren't just random ideas, either. They were fully formed, well thought-out ideas that were ready to be spell-checked and posted. However, seeing as it was ten at night and I was trying to sleep (sort of), the ideas continued floating around in my head until I fell asleep, at which point they promptly disappeared. Completely.

So here goes nothing, with no ideas, creative or otherwise, anywhere near my brain.

I'm on spring break. There are no capitalized letters on that for me. Last Friday there would have been. My tutor had just cancelled, giving me an extra day off, and I was pumped to play in the snow and watch Friends and not have to do anything all week. Nothing isn't all it's cracked up to be.

I am more tired and feel worse than I have in quite a while. I'm bored. I can't figure out the NCAA men's basketball schedule. And all my ideas have abandoned me to leave me sitting at the computer, typing random, complaining thoughts.

Last night was fun when I looked out the window before going to bed and was greeted by a sea of white. The news had been saying all night that the mountains were supposed to get two feet of snow, but I usually ignore those reports because we hardly get anything here. This, however, was certainly not nothing.

I am looking forward to going outside and making a snow angel and throwing a few snowballs and just reveling in the beauty of the world.

I'm in one of those moods where I listen to the same song over and over and over. At least it's a song that I like.

I am cruising through my Health course, and I just finished the fourth (out of five) exams. The only problem is the computer still says they haven't recieved any of the exams I've sent in. I am trying hard not to freak out and to give it more time, which was working okay until I realized I hadn't copied any of the tests, so if they are lost in the mail, they are really and truly lost.

(Just thought of a perfect Friends line to insert there, but I won't. I tend to find it annoying when people constantly quote their favorite TV shows. But you should know, I am laughing on the other side of your computer screen.)

I did the laundry. I ate breakfast. I watched New Moon. Eh, what can I say. I'm on Team This-Isn't-That-Great-A-Movie-Or-Book-So-Get-Over-It-(Yet-I-Still-Watch-The-Movies-And-Read-The-Books). I listen to the clock tick. I emptied the dishwasher. I researched colleges. I couldn't figure out spell-check.

Life.
We'll see where it takes me.
And where I take myself.

No comments: