Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday Happiness

A trip to the library that resulted in a huge stack of books. I am always so much happier when there are at least two big piles of books next to my bed. I'm getting there.

I made muffins which is happiness all by itself. It has been way too long. 

And so the house smells like chocolate chip muffins.

I got to dance and be slightly crazy while making the muffins. (It's part of the recipe for the perfect muffin. Trust me.)

It snowed yesterday. Fingers crossed I got some good shots. My fingers were just itching every time I looked outside. So beautiful. 

I have no school today. Or Friday. Do you know how amazing four day weekends are? They pretty much make my life. Because it's like you get two whole weekends all at once. I can't even begin to tell you what that felt like waking up today.

Interview on Monday. I don't want to jinx myself, but I can't not talk about it. Sorry for the vagueness. If everything works out you'll be hearing about it November 11. If you don't hear anything, assume the worst, and let's just agree to never mention it again.

But back to the happy over the vague interview. For which I'm getting all dressed up. I love getting dressed up.

I'm seventeen. It's always fun to be a new number. I still need to go see an R rated movie, as that's the only thing that turning 17 gets you.

Birthday party tonight. yay. With friends. Double yay. And I got her fuzzy socks and fuzzy socks are just awesome.

Have a happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are my kind of happies.

Books, muffins, snow, oh my!

Jessica said...

the birthday party sounds fun. glad you love the snow. send some of that love over here. because I HATE snow.