Saturday, October 13, 2012

songs

I really don't know why this would be interesting to anyone other than me. But here it is. Because I've wanted to do this for a while. I wouldn't necessarily call these my favorite songs, but when I look back, they're what I remember listening to on a constant loop. I think it's interesting to look back and see what the music I was listening to said about me. 

6th grade:
Wake Me Up When September Ends

7th grade:If I was being honest:
I'm With You.

If I wasn't:
Breakaway.

9th-11th grade (aka when I was sick):
World Spins Madly On
Unwell
Bicycle vs. Car
That Time of Year

11th grade: Ring the Bells
Awake My Soul

Senior year:
It's Time

Prom/graduation/end of senior year:
We Are Young

Summer after senior year (driving home after late nights at the hospital):
Somebody That I Used to Know

End of summer/beginning of college:
Home

Now: ???

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Cool post. Thanks for sharing. I will check out the songs that you posted.