Sunday, October 11, 2009

Quick Update

I just wanted to quickly say how I have been doing before I head off to bed and hopefully get some good sleep. (I've had trouble with that the past two nights.)

A friend came over today; it was great to see her! I might see her again later this week for my birthday, depending on how I am feeling.

My dad is sick with a cold and cough, so both of us are wearing maks, don't they look awesome!?


(That's not actually me, our software stuff is still broken.)

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow that is about an 1 1/2 drive away. Unfortunately, my mom is working, so my dad and I are going to be in the car together for a while. Let's hope I don't get sick!

Gotta go!

Sleep well

1 comment:

Jessica said...

nice pic!! lol. Hope you get better sleep the rest of the week!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! What is the day of your actual birthday? im embarassed to say I have forgotten :( <3 you!!