Saturday, June 26, 2010

Artwork

I've been pretty silent this week. Which is probably good, because all you would have heard about would have been my week. Which was a pretty bad one. So we'll just leave it at that-bad week, big egg on my head (Didn't you just picture a chicken egg on the side of my head? I did. Just to clarify, I bumped my head on a cabinet, and so there is a large bump on the side of my head.).

Instead of talking, I thought I would post a couple pictures of recent art projects.

This first one is a charcoal drawing I did in my tree drawing class. The fuzziness is mostly the actual picture, but some of it is my inability to hold the camera still. You get the general idea, at any rate.

This is the last one I finished in the art class with my neighbor. It's hanging on the wall in the hallway. I think it's my favorite one to date.
I hope you had a better week than I did. Enjoy the weekend.

1 comment:

Mark said...

hi terrie - thanks for leaving me a comment. as for your work - i like the second one a lot. keep up the good work!