Tuesday, February 8, 2011

On the last eight days

Today:
I can't believe it's only Tuesday
I had a wonderful weekend
but it was full
which means I didn't feel like I really recovered from last week before this week began

on Monday:
I had a surprisingly good day considering how full the week felt

on Sunday:
we watched the Super Bowl
we ate Indian food
yum

on Saturday:
I had my training for volunteering at the hospital on the post-surgery floor
I'm pretty excited
I had art class
I have another painting that feels stuck
it's not done, but I'm not sure where it's going

on Friday and Thursday:
I had school

on Wednesday and Tuesday:
school was canceled due to "extreme cold" 
we were sadly lacking in the snow department

on Monday:
I had school and what felt like 37 doctors appointments

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It sounds like you have busy and AMAZING days! What a lovely post! Your blog name is so creative!