Monday, September 20, 2010

100 Posts Equals 100 Things You May or May Not Want to Know About Me

  1. I always want to know why
  2. I'm taller than my mom
  3. I hate the word happy
  4. I have had two best friends in my life
  5. I always have a bowl of Crispix and milk for breakfast
  6. I've traveled to 16 countries
  7. I've traveled to 13 US states and 1 territory
  8. I try to laugh at least once a day
  9. I have a love/hate relationship with computers
  10. I don't text
  11. I've worn glasses since 2nd grade
  12. I'm named after a tree
  13. I was due on my mom's birthday but arrived 5 days early
  14. I have complete trust in my Magic 8 Ball
  15. I talk to myself a lot
  16. I talk to inanimate objects
  17. Sometimes Terrie talks about herself in the third person
  18. The longest I've been away from home without my parents is two weeks
  19. I am a Harry Potter fanatic and proud of it
  20. I can't do a front flip
  21. I hated middle school
  22. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up
  23. My favorite grade was fifth
  24. My hair and I are on good terms, most of the time
  25. I like to make my parents laugh
  26. I have never been in love with a movie star
  27. I don't have a favorite color, just some I'm partial to
  28. I would rather go up a hill than down
  29. I have climbed one mountain-14060 feet
  30. I paint, but don't consider myself an artist
  31. Ditto for writing and photography
  32. I love to learn
  33. My ears aren't pierced
  34. I skipped third grade
  35. I don't like taking baths or showers, but I love feeling clean
  36. I'm not a big soup person
  37. I was a good speller until the words got big
  38. I'm very good at sewing on buttons
  39. I never sleep with my windows open
  40. I've lived in the same house my whole life
  41. My parents and I all have blue eyes
  42. I can't whistle
  43. I don't believe in fate
  44. I make my bed at night
  45. I got my cat the day after my sixth birthday
  46. I played the French Horn for three years
  47. Hearing my writing read aloud bothers me
  48. I love to read
  49. I usually read multiple books at a time
  50. I love music
  51. I make lists about everything
  52. I don't like cursive
  53. I don't love my handwriting (or my signature) but I've stopped trying to change it
  54. I rely heavily on Google and Wikipedia
  55. I'm not a morning person
  56. I could live in jeans, PJ pants, and T-shirts
  57. I name inanimate objects
  58. I've never broken a bone
  59. I love my room
  60. I don't eat red meat
  61. I'm not religious or spiritual
  62. I have the utmost respect for people who are, unless they try to convert me
  63. I have chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia
  64. They are a part of me, but they don't define me
  65. I don't have a favorite song; there are too many to chose from
  66. I have 13 first cousins
  67. I can get really defensive
  68. I love to write
  69. And sometimes I hate to write
  70. I can't sing
  71. I wear a watch
  72. Toilet paper goes over, not under
  73. I like orange juice, but not oranges
  74. Chocolate milk should always be drunk through a straw
  75. I'm very picky about books
  76. I wish I didn't dream
  77. I try not to use hate
  78. I don't like cooked carrots
  79. I don't take naps
  80. I love to bake and cook
  81. I already spend too much time on the computer without having a MySpace, Facebook, or Twitter account
  82. I love painting my nails bold, crazy colors
  83. I get irritated with all the love songs
  84. The best way to ruin a book is to make me write about it
  85. I love looking at crazy pillows in stores
  86. I used to be really self-conscious about my laugh, until I realized no one cared what it sounded like, as long as I was laughing
  87. My room scares me when it's really clean
  88. I'm really bad at describing myself in a few sentences
  89. I apologize too much
  90. I don't think I photograph well
  91. I'm not very good at selling myself
  92. I wear socks to match my mood
  93. I only eat green grapes
  94. I don't like creamy salad dressings
  95. I don't eat mayonnaise
  96. I hate all fast food on principle, although I occasionally eat it
  97. I had a bracelet on my wrist that was on for 3 years, 29 days
  98. My right hand is significantly bigger than my left
  99. Lukewarm milk bothers me
  100. I don't normally talk about myself this much
  101. I don't like even, regular numbers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

100 posts, congratulations and thanks for sharing.

tulpen said...

Fun list. Lots in common.

Haven't eaten red meat in 22 years. Hate cooked carrots.

And other stuff.

Harry Potter is awesome. Middle School is Hell.