Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts: Disappearing Bicycle Edition

randomtuesday

I have been putting off writing an article for Skipping Breakfast for about a month. I really need to just write it and be done with it. So I've told myself that today is the day I will finish it. We'll see how that works out.

Could someone please tell my razor to stop chewing up my legs, or I will be throwing it away very soon. Thanks.

Near downtown, there's a big warehouse full of books. (Or I assume so, because I've never been in there.) I'm only aware of it because they usually have a person with a big yellow arrow with the word Books written on it standing on the side of the street. The other day as my mom and I drove past, the guy was wearing nothing but underwear, and holding the sign just so, to make it look like he wasn't wearing anything.

There are 13 medical marijuana dispensaries between my house and my school. That's about 4 miles. Thirteen.

Getting soap up one's nose is never a pleasant thing. And I've found there's really no way to get it out. So last night I went to sleep with little soap bubbles all through my sinuses. Lovely.

Going over a bridge into downtown, there's a tower type thing on the right. It's really the only thing in the immediate skyline. And for the longest time there was a bicycle sitting on top of it. It had been there for as long as I could remember. Suddenly, it disappeared. No explanation. (Because they need to announce these things, maybe even let people vote on it.) Every time I passed it, it made me smile, and it made me wish I had brought my camera. Now it just makes me sad.

No comments: