Friday, January 7, 2011

Last Hurrah

On my last days of freedom...

I went shopping. Socks, boots, and glasses. I should be able to see in 2-2 1/2 weeks.

I do have contacts, but that's not the point.

I watched my parents finish their 1000 piece puzzle.


Fell even more in love with my camera.

Bought some music on iTunes with my Christmas gift card. Switchfoot is on a constant loop on my iPod.

Got halfway through the Spanish book I'm reading.

Goodreads depressed me by telling me I got my first friend. I know it's just a website, but did they really have to put it like that? I'm fine with little white lies.


I watched Knight and Day, which was what I expected it to be (a C-grade comedy/romance/action), except way funnier.

Realized the Superbowl is only a month away!

I was reminded that as much as I love vacation, I love having a routine.


Started reading Twilight again for some strange reason. I like the first half or so, and then usually it finds its way back onto my shelf until I'm bored and book-less again.

No comments: